16/03/2012

Which book you suggest for VB.Net programming? For beginner

               Dear readers while chatting on Facebook many my readers asked to suggest good reference book for VB.Net programming. And many readers also suggested many good books on computer programming subject.

 As I am doing  programming for last 10 years and during these years I have tried many books and in last one Computer books which impressed me and made me the fan of that book is "Murach Visual Basic " Books I have the Visual Basic 2005, 2008 and recently purchased VB 2010. You may think why I purchased all these books on same subject and from same author . I purchased these books because I like the way the things are described , are very easy to understand , the image illustration are very clear and dully marked. and the best things which I like in these books are the  well created exercise at the end of each lesson. So I will recommend these books for better  easy understanding of VB.Net programming. These Books are also available on Amazon a very reliable online shop and same can be bought from below mentioned link:










No comments:

Post a Comment

What & How