08/10/2011

HCL ME ICON 1024 LAPTOP- A CHEAP AND BEST LAPTOP- A REVIEW



            Like all bright glitters are not gold same way all expensive laptop are not that much good in compare to their price. but there are some branded company laptop or branded company computer which are cheap in price but robust in their performance. As I am a freelance programmer and computer sevy person having desktop at residence but as my duty is a outdoor duty so I was in search for a cheap priced and latest configured laptop. To find the suitable laptop I  have visited many outlets of Dell laptop, HP, IBM etc but price wise their product were out of my reach  as I was preoccupied with my price target any where between Rs 32000 to Rs 36000. I was pre-decided that if I have to select between  2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 and i5, I will go for i3 not i5.


Why 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 not i5?
I have done some research by visiting various computer related forum and blogs and read computer hardware experts opinion and come to understand that the main difference between these to processors is the speed nothing else whatever the work one can do with  2nd generation Intel® Core™    i5 can be done  with 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 too . So why should pay extra Rs4000-Rs4500.

               After going through all these things in mind,I decided to buy HCL Laptop and I bought HCL ME ICON1024 at price Rs. 29400/ through  HCL online Store website The cheap priced laptopwhich I bought having following Configuration:

Processor                :              2nd generation Intel® Core™ i3 

RAM                          :              3GB  

Hard disk                 :             500 Gb






No comments:

Post a Comment

What & How