24/09/2011

Micromax Q5 mobile a review

As I lost my old mobile and due to some financial crunch, I was in search of cheap and best mobile so on  one day on NDTV, I heard about about Micromax mobile.After lots of noise that Micromax is the most searched mobile company on net during 2010. so I decided to let try micromax mobile so I purchased Micromax Q5 mobile after seeing the very attractive packaging and promise which was made on that packaging box.
This mobile is having following facilities:



  •  Qwerty Keypad with trackball
  • one touch launch facebook
  • Yamaha Audio Amplifier built in
  • Pre-loaded Operamin web browser
  • Dual SIM
  • Network support GSM/GPRS 900/1800
  • size: 115x62x12.5mm
  • LCD  size: 2.2 inches
  • GPRS-Yes
  • Multimedia- MP-3, Audio/Video Recording
  • 3G- No

 When I purchased this phone I thought this mobile is good that so people are searching this company on net but after using it for 3-4 months the problems like MP-3 not working or some time voice is not clear or some times I was not able to find my phone book contact numbers so I fed up with this phone . This mobile phone is very bulky and best it be use to hit someone by throwing it. I hate this phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What & How